What sets Immupure apart from other skin care lines is our scientifically developed formula which leverages the anti-aging powers of proline rich polypeptide colostrum, b-complex vitamins, essential amino acids and growth factors.
The result is a full range of award-winning products that combine the best of what science and nature has to offer.
- Increases cell rejuvenation and offers nutritional support
- Revitalizes the fibroblasts’ activity to increase collagen formation
- Contains powerful immune-boosting compounds: Immunoglobulins and Lactoferrin
- Colostrum contains the richest, purest source of active compounds
- Rich Source of natural MSM: A sulfur compound which helps fight infection
- Colostrum is high in growth factors
- Provides a full range of growth factors, B-complex vitamins, Immunoglobulins, antimicrobial factors, polypeptides, nucleotides, enzymes, amino acids, minerals, proteins and repairs of cells to reverse the aging process.
- Visibly smoothes wrinkles
- Gently exfoliates without abrasives or acids
- Firms skin and increases its elasticity
- Restores and maintains connective tissue viability
- Revitalizes skin to restore youthful radiance
- Improves skin texture and skin tone
- Repairs sun damage and helps to prevent sunspot growth and reduces scarring
- Helps to repair the appearance of acne, rosacea and psoriasis
- Refines the skin‘s texture, minimizes pores and irritated skin
- The contents in colostrum enhances the natural antibiotic immune response in the body
- Helps to generate collagen and to improve skin thickness and elastin up to 400% within two months
- Repairs irritated skin from dermatological treatments such as chemical peels, Dermabrasion and laser treatments
Skin Nutrition Info
Immupure contains a well-balanced amount of minerals, which act as the spark for many of the body’s cellular processes and keep them running efficiently.
Minerals present in Immupure are: Sodium, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Phosphorous.
Mineral nutrients consist of two classes:
- the major elements such as calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, iodine and potassium.
- the trace elements such as copper, cobalt, manganese, fluorine, and zinc.
Amino acids are considered to be “building blocks” of proteins, the complex molecule present in all living things. All of the 20 amino acids have been identified from which of these are considered “essential amino acids” because they cannot be synthesized by the body.
The 8 essential amino acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan and Valin. Taurine is a special amino acid with an important role in skin hydration and which is known for its energizing properties.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): coenzyme used in energy metabolism. Acts as an antioxidant protecting the body from the outward signs of aging.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): necessary for cell respiration and growth. Facilitates the use of oxygen by the tissues of the skin. Has antioxidant qualities.
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamid): required for proper blood circulation.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): essential component in the production of coenzyme A, a vital catalyst that is require for the conversion of carbohydrates, fats, and protein into energy. It is also named the anti-stress vitamin.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): is required for the synthesis of the nucleic acids RNA and DNA: key function in the reproduction of the cells and cellular growth
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of RNA and DNA. Helps with tissue growth and cell function: Folic acid is necessary for the production and maintenance of new cells
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): this vitamin aids in cell formation and cellular longevity. It is considered to play an important role as an anti-aging nutrient.
In clinical tests performed after 56 days of twice-daily applications of Immupure products, Immupure excelled in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as improved skin tone, skin tightening, thickness and renewed collagen production by up to 400%.
- The in vivo efficacy of Immupure was demonstrated after 56 days of twice-daily applications of crèmes containing 3% colostrum.
- Our exclusive skincare collection contains colostrum of up to 15%.
In vivo test: Skin Thickness (improvement in µm)
In vivo test: Skin Tightening & Tone (Improvement in [%])
In vivo test: Anti-Wrinkle Effect (Decrease of wrinkles [%])
In vitro test: Collagen-I Synthesis
Colostrum is produced in the mammary glands of all female mammals during pregnancy and in the first days after giving birth. It contains a high amount o essential elements which are only present in this concentrated, high-quality organic form 72 hours after the arrival of the mother’s milk. The composition of colostrum is determined by nature and contains an optimal balance of vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, immunoglobulins and growth factors.
International studies show that the contents of colostrum promote and support healthy skin. The following case study shows the positive effect of colostrum skin cream in relieving and regenerating skin irritations.
Material and Use
It is not possible to use colostrum in its raw state due to a high amount of fat, large molecular proteins and other undesirable substances. By way of newly developed, gentle biophysical production methods, fat, casein, albumin and other contaminants are removed. The active substances remain in their natural balance. lmmupure skin cream from the German company (Manufacturer for Immupure LLC) was used for the pilot study. The processing is carried out in line with the regulations from GMP, DIN ISO 9001 and HACCP.
- The case study included 50 patients
- 15 suffered from psoriasis
- 20 suffered from neurodermitis
- 15 suffered from acne vulgaris
- The observation period was 8 weeks and was carried out in various doctors surgeries.
All patients had already received dermatological treatments. Despite previous treatments the patients were not free of their complaints. The results were looked at subjectively and objectively. The criteria was divided into: no improvement, slight improvement, significant improvement and completely healed.
7 of the patients experienced a degeneration at the beginning and decided to stop using the Immupure cream after 2 days. They resumed after 4 days. The subjective and objective results were collated and recorded after 8 weeks. All other treatments were stopped. The patients applied the Immupure® cream to the affected areas in the mornings and evenings.
The case study included 50 patients which were recruited from different doctors’ surgeries. The test criteria was psoriasis, neurodermitis and acne vulgaris which had not been healed by standard treatments. The results were collated over a period of 8 weeks.
In all test areas there is a significant improvement. All patients benefited from the colostrum as there was at least a slight improvement for all the patients. In all 3 test criteria the significant improvement is noticeable. In all areas there were cases of complete healing in particular for the acne patients.
The effect of creme can be justified in that ¡t contains a natural active substances system. In addition, the growth factors, amino acids, immunoglobulins and other anti-bacterial substances play an important role. It is possible to conclude that the number of patients who could experience complete healing would increase if the treatment were continued. Further results can be recorded after 3 months. It is not possible at the moment to make a statement about faster healing effects over a longer period of time.
In the case of allergen bacterial based skin irritations which have not been healed using standard treatments, the use of Immupure colostrum leads to a significant improvement within 8 weeks.
In addition, other positive effects were noted for injuries such as cuts, abrasions and burns. Such injuries were healed in a 1/3 of the time that it would normally take.